*PLEASE NOTE: I AM CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ANY NEW ENGAGEMENTS FOR 2011. I WILL BE AWAY ON MATERNITY LEAVE. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
- “Ana's dedication to the final product goes above and beyond what you would expect.”
- Olga M.
- What are boudoir shoots like?
- Boudoir shoots are a blast! We really do our best to make you feel comfortable. We turn up the music, let loose and shoot away in a downtown studio in Toronto.
- What should I bring?
- Lingerie (do I even have to list this one?)
- Mens dress shirts are great for a casual / sexy look
- Pair of pumps (find the funkiest pair of shoes you own and bring them out!!)
- Make up for touch ups
If you are not sure, bring a few different options and we can go through it with you to pick out the best outfit for the type of shots you are after.
- What should I do with my hair?
- Try to keep it natural. Remember these pictures are being taken as if you were rolling around in bed! Long loose curls work great. If you have short hair, wear it as you normally would!
- What about makeup?
- I recommend having your makeup done professionally for the shoot. The final product is really much better with great makeup!
- Please contact me for details on finding a makeup artist for the shoot.
- Comfort Scale!
- Determine your level of comfort! What kind of images you want to walk out with in the end. Please be sure to let us know your level and what type of images you are after. Are you?
SHY - Love the idea of a boudoir shoot, but not the most comfortable shooting in my underwear. I prefer to get some nice, tasteful shots in bed sheets, exposing the least amount possible!
COMFORTABLE - Love the idea of a boudoir shoot and feel comfortable shooting in my bra and underwear. I am open to suggestions and feel that this will be a blast!
OUTRAGEOUS - Love the idea of a boudoir shoot. If I could, I would do them every month! I feel comfortable shooting in bra and underwear (or even without!) I am open to suggestions and trying new things - all tasteful of course, because that is the photographers style that I have chosen.